1. At the back of the accessory, peel protective film from self-adhesive alignment guide and position accessory in the desired location.
2. Remove the accessory leaving the alignment guide positioned on the wall.
3. Apply flexi-fix adhesive to the wall plate.
4. Place wall plate over the alignment guide and secure in place with locking cam. Allow adhesive to set.
5. Fix accessory in place with concealed grub screw, using the allen key provided.
1. Remove old accessory exposing existing fixing points.
2. Align flexi-fix wall plate to existing fixing points rotating as necessary. Fix in place using the screws provided.
3. Fix accessory in place with concealed grub screw using the allen key provided.