Bella Bathrooms are delighted to announce that we have teamed up with lifestyle blogging site, BritMums.com, as a sponsor for their annual Brilliance In Blogging Awards. The prestigious award ceremony takes place at this year’s BritMums Live conference on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th June 2015 at The Brewery conference centre in London.
BritMums Live is the UK’s largest 2-day social media and blogger conference. This event represents a key date in the calendar for professional and amateur bloggers alike. In fact, any blogger that is keen to pick up tips and learn about her craft is sure to have a fantastic time at the event. Featuring workshops and authoritative key note speakers, as well as ample networking opportunities, this event is something that is not to be missed, and we want to give you the opportunity to attend.
To celebrate our sponsorship of the event for the first time, Bella Bathrooms are giving away tickets to BritMums Live along with £150 spending money to 5 lucky winners. And that is not all: our overall winner will also bag themselves a personalised consultation and a voucher to spend on an amazing bathroom makeover worth £300!
As this is a competition for all you bloggers out there, we thought we could give you the chance to flex those creative muscles. We want to hear your ideas for transforming a bathroom. You can focus on any aspect of bathroom improvement; from your ideal bathroom, to hacks, tips and advice and everything in between.
Why not peruse our website for inspiration? Use your imagination! Be creative! Think about bathroom furniture and sundry products as well as the bathroom suite itself. The important thing is to be original and most importantly, have fun with it!
To enter, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
Your Website / Blog URL
Upon approval, you will receive your instructions and guidelines on how to proceed and submit your competition entry.
Good luck to all entrants! We hope to see you at BritMums Live!
Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer – This competition is independently run and maintained by Bella Bathrooms and is not in any way affiliated with BritMums, BritMums Live or any of their past, existing or future competitions.
All terms and conditions and guidelines are set by Bella Bathrooms.
Unfortunately, we have to regulate entrants and approve the websites / blogs. This helps make sure we do not receive any spam, which may affect our website and could ultimately damage the business. Please do not be disheartened by this, but we do have maintain a certain amount of diligence.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Entries are limited to one per website or blog.
- The final decision as to whether a website or blog is eligible for entry will rest with Bella Bathrooms.
- This competition is not open to employees of Bella Bathrooms, their immediate relatives, or those living in their immediate households, whether related or not.
- Entries must be between 350 and 600 words and must be written in English.
- The deadline for submissions is 24th May 2015.
- This competition is intended for new blog posts only. Blog posts published prior to 1st March 2015 will not be accepted.
- All entries must fully comply with the instructions issued to entrants by e-mail upon approval of eligibility to the competition. This includes all specified anchor text and entry URLs.
- Entries must, in their entirety, be the entrant’s own original work. Entries that infringe any copyrights, intellectual property or rights of third parties will not be accepted. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure their work does not infringe any copyrights.
- Entries containing libellous, discriminatory or unlawful text or images will not be accepted.
- The decision as to whether a blog is suitable for entry rests solely with Bella Bathrooms and cannot be appealed.
- Bella Bathrooms reserve the right to disqualify any entry which we find to be unsuitable.
- Entrants do not waive their intellectual property rights by entering this competition, and therefore will retain the right to be identified as the author/creator of their entries.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that Bella Bathrooms and their nominated marketing agency, Gorilladaze Ltd, may use, without restriction, any of the entries, in whole or in part, and in any manner or medium, for promotional, in-house publicity and any other not-for-profit means. Entrants agree that a condition of entry into the competition is the assignment and transfer of these usage rights, including but not limited to the display, distribution, publishing, transmission, copy, reproduction, or production of derivative works.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to give Bella Bathrooms the right to use the entry and the copyright without any fee.
- Winning entries may be distributed for publishing, if agreement is received from the entrant.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to all of the competition rules, terms and conditions.
- “Due to information brought to our attention, as of 04/03/2015, we have amended our terms & conditions and removed the DA requirements to allow for anyone to enter and not segregate potential applicants. We apologise for any offence caused by our original terms and conditions”.
Winners and Prizes
- Competition winners will be chosen by a team from Bella Bathrooms. Entries will be judged subjectively on the basis of: originality, relevant content, quality of writing / use of language, grammar/spelling/punctuation, aesthetics, exposure, traffic and impact. This list is not exhaustive. The decision of Bella Bathrooms is final and cannot be appealed.
- One overall winner will receive a personalised telephone consultation from a Bella Bathrooms expert to discuss your main prize of a £300 voucher to spend on a bathroom makeover. The value of goods included in the makeover package shall not exceed £300.00.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By entering this competition you agree that Bella Bathrooms may store your details on our database.
- Bella Bathrooms will not sell or share your details with any third parties without your permission.