Salamander's uniquely different top entry DZR Cylinder Surrey Flange
Plumbing is not an exact science and aeration of the supply water to showers and other outlets is a common problem, When a pump is fitted to boost the supplies from the cold water storage tank and from the cylinder to showers, baths and basins the risk of aeration is increased many times. Aeration - aerated supply water to pump and to showers and other outlets means an increased risk of:
- Unnecessary, perhaps sudden temperature fluctuation at the shower or other outlets.
- A noisy pump.
- Accelerated degradation of the pump's mechanical shaft seals eventually to leak.
- Premature pump breakdown.
- A correctly fitted Approved Cylinder Surrey Flange will mitigate if not prevent these risks.
- A quiet life and peace of mind for the customer
- An easier life for plumbers
|Part Number||S / FLANGE|
|Delivery Area||Small Delivery*||Large Delivery*|
|EN - England||£6.95||£36.90|
|L - London||£6.95||£41.40|
|SW - South West England||£6.95||£52.50|
|W - Wales||£6.95||£41.40|
|CS - Central Scotland||£6.95||£36.90|
|NS - Northern Scotland||£6.95||£87.00|
|NI - Northern Ireland||£16.95||£73.20|
You may also like
As low as £328.37 Regular Price £818.60