There is a wide variety of items come under our plumbing supplies division here at Bella Bathrooms including, bath wastes, basin wastes, shower wastes, bottle traps, door seal kits, lime shields and macerators. We aim to supply a wide variety of products that will help you out with any plumbing issues that may arise.
It makes a massive difference to your bathroom if you can eliminate common plumbing problems. No one wants to have waste issues or water leakages spoiling the look of their newly refurbished bathroom. It is not just an eye sore but a repeated loss of water can also be very costly to you. We also sell additional supplies aimed to help keep your bathroom running to its maximum efficiency. Here is a brief guide to explain each plumbing division;
Bath Wastes and Wash Basin Wastes
Plug and Chain Waste
The traditional combination plug and chain waste that everyone is familiar with is still the most popular form of bath waste around. However, we are now increasingly finding more orders for pop-up bath wastes and push button versions.
Pop-up Bath Waste
The pop-up bath waste is controlled via a disc on the bath’s over-flow system and operated by turning it clockwise or anti-clockwise.
The push button, as the name suggests, works via a spring which is attached to a button and the waste opens when this is pushed. You press down on the button to fill the sink and push down on it again to empty.
Bottle Traps and Bathroom Traps
Bottle traps are becoming more and more commonplace, particularly in en-suites as they allow smaller wall hung wash basins to be hung in space-compromised rooms. But just because it’s a bottle trap, doesn't mean it can’t be fancy – as you’ll discover by taking a look at our range which comes in chrome and various designs, including square and minimalist.
Door Seal Kits
These are essential to ensure that all the water you’re showering with remains in the shower and doesn't trickle out onto the bathroom floor where it could cause damage. Door seal kits come in magnetic form, plastic tubing which grips the underside of the shower door and, at its most basic level, as a shower curtain clip designed to wedge the curtain into the corner of the shower.
Add the finishing touch to your bathroom decor with our range of toilet spares from cistern levers in gleaming chrome and with a black or white fitting. It’s the little touches that make all the difference, especially if it’s designed to co-ordinate with the rest of the bathroom fittings and your overall décor theme.
Miscellaneous Bathroom Solutions
Keep your bathrooms running smoothly and without incident thanks to our range of various bathroom solutions.
- For instance, how annoying would slippery soap lying around the wash basin be? Enter our rubber suction soap pad (or treat yourself to a wall hung magnetic holder).
- Our cloth holders to make sure your face cloth doesn’t end up on the bathroom floor (this also comes in a triple version for families).
- There are times, especially when little ones are left to their own devices in the bath, when you’ll want to keep the bathroom door open for safety reasons - hence the need for our rubber door wedge.
- And, we hate to mention it, but there’ll probably be a time when you may be looking for a large sink plunger (hello ladies with shoulder length hair!).
- Finally, you may be on the look for a pair of ornate cistern brackets or shower rings. If so, you’ve definitely come to the right place.